Loading cart contents...
Colours of the Earth Dye Kit
Each kit includes:
- Colours of the Earth Dye Book
- 50g approx Madder (Rubia Tinctoria)
- 50g approx Logwood (Haematoxylon campechianum)
- 50g approx of home grown Dyers Chamomile (Anthemis tinctoria. If this is not available 50g of chopped Rhubarb Root (Rheum sp.) will be substituted.
- 50g of Alum (Potassium Aluminium Sulphate) as a mordant for wool and silk.
- 40g of Cream of tartar an assistant to Alum. This enables the fibres to take up Alum more effectively.
Each book has an hand-painted cover and may differ from the one shown.
8 in stock
|Dimensions||16 x 13 x 7 cm|